TS POLYCET Syllabus 2020 is available here for download at free of cost. Applicants can check Telangana CEEP Syllabus & Exam Pattern provided by the Telangana State Board of Technical Education. Candidates can also get Telangana Polytechnic Entrance Test Previous Papers, Model Question Papers, Study Material @ polycetts.nic.in. Applicants can obtain the complete Syllabus of Telangana POLYCET 2020 Exam, Test Pattern, Exam Dates, etc. from below Sections.
TS POLYCET Exam Overview
- 1 Telangana POLYCET Syllabus 2020 – www.polycettes.nic.in
- 1.1 TS POLYCET 2020 Exam Pattern
- 1.2 Brief Details of Telangana Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2020
- 1.3 TS POLYCET 2020 Notification
- 1.4 Download TS POLYCET Syllabus 2020
- 1.5 TS POLYCET Previous Papers
Telangana POLYCET Syllabus 2020 – www.polycettes.nic.in
Telangana CEEP 2020 Syllabus has updated. Candidates who have applied for the TS Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2020 can check the complete exam syllabus now. We have provided the detailed Telangana POLYCET (CEEP) Syllabus 2020 and Exam Pattern. We have mentioned the number of sections and the number of questions obtained from each topic in the exam. Candidates can also obtain the subjects which are included in the TS POLYCET Exam on this page. Applicants can get the Telangana Common Entrance Test Study Material, Preparation Tips on following sections.
As there is a Huge Competition for Polytechnic Entrance Exam. The perfect preparation is essential to get the best rank in the TSPOLYCET 2020 Exam. According to the Telangana SBTET Schedule, TS POLYCET Exam for the Academic year 2020 is going to be conducted in July 2020 like Previous CEEP Exams. If you are planning to attend the Telangana Polycet Entrance Exam, the first thing that comes to mind is what will be the syllabus for the exam. So, now you may be in search of TS POLYCET Syllabus. For the sake of the Candidates, Here in our site, we are providing the Telangana POLYCET 2020 Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern. Make use of this Syllabus and Prepare well for the TS CEEP 2020 Exam.
TS POLYCET 2020 Exam Pattern
|Telangana State Polycet Exam Paper Pattern 2020 (Latest)|
|S.No||Sections||Subject||No of Questions||No of Marks||Duration|
Along with the syllabus, getting an idea about the exam pattern will also help in the preparation of the Telangana Polytechnic Common Entrance Exam. By knowing the exam pattern you will know how many questions will be asked for each Topic. So that you can manage your time to prepare for various Subjects. For the Sake of the Aspirants here on our website, we have also provided the TS POLYCET Exam Pattern along with the Syllabus. Check the Telangana CEEP Exam Pattern and be prepared for the Exam. The Exam Pattern for TS POLYCET is the same for all years. If it changes for this year we will update this Updated TS POLYCET Syllabus, Exam Pattern on our site. Until then check this Old Test Pattern and Start your Preparation.
- TS POLYCET has the Same paper for all Candidates but Sets may vary.
- The Exam Consists of Objective Type Multiple choice questions from Maths, Physics & Chemistry.
- There is No Negative Marking in TS POLYCET Exam.
- TS Polycet Exam consists of three sections namely Section A, Section B & Section C.
- Each section has questions from various subjects.
- The Total Exam is Conducted for 120 Marks.
- You can attempt as many questions as you can in 2 hours.
Brief Details of Telangana Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2020
|Latest TS CEEP Exam Paper Pattern 2020|
|Board Name||State Board of Technical Education & Training, Hyderabad.|
|Exam Name||TS POLYCET.|
|Level of Exam||State Level Entrance Exam|
|Notification releasing date||02 March 2020|
|TS POLYCET Exam Date||02 September 2020|
TS POLYCET 2020 Notification
Telangana Polytechnic Common Entrance Test is a State Level Entrance Test conducted by the State Board of Technical Education & Training, Hyderabad. SBTET conducts this TS CEEP examination every year to provide admission into Diploma Courses offered by Government, Government Aided, and Private Polytechnic Colleges in Telangana. Likewise, TS POLYCET 2020 Notification has released in February. So, candidates desirous of seeking admission into Engineering & Non-Engineering Diploma Courses must apply for this TS CEEP Notification on or before the last date 31 May 2020 (Extended).
To get admissions in the colleges, individuals must qualify for the Telangana Polycet Exam. Applicants will get admission based on their CEEP Ranks which will be decided based on their Score in TS POLYCET Exam. So, keep it in the mind and start your preparation right now.
Download TS POLYCET Syllabus 2020
Telangana Polytechnic Syllabus plays a very important role in the preparation. Through, Telangana Polytechnic Common Entrance Test Exam Syllabus 2020, candidates can able to get an idea about the subjects included in the exam. Thus it will help the candidates to start their preparation in particular subjects. As there is a lot of Competition to the Telangana POLYCET Exam Perfect Preparation and Time Management is very necessary.
By knowing the topics covered in the exam you can manage your time well by preparing the timetable for each topic. Along with the TS POLYCET Syllabus, we are also providing the Telangana CEEP Exam Pattern. So, aspirants can click on the below link to get the Complete TS Polytechnic Entrance Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
TS POLYCET Mathematics Syllabus 2020
- Number System.
- Real Numbers.
- Linear Equations.
- Quadratic Equations.
- Coordinate Geometry.
- Surface Areas & Volume.
- Mathematical Modeling.
Telangana POLYCET Syllabus for Physics
- Chemical Equations & Reactions.
- Reflection of Light.
- Acids, Bases & Salts.
- Chemical Bonding.
- Classification of Elements.
- Refraction of Light at Plane Surface.
- Human Eye & Colorful World.
- Refraction of Light at Curved Surface.
- The structure of an Atom.
- Carbon & its Compounds.
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current.
TS POLYCET Chemistry Syllabus
- The States of Matter.
- Redox Reactions.
- Nuclear Chemistry.
- Chemical and Ionic Equilibrium.
- Phase equilibria & Solutions.
- Chemical Thermodynamics.
- Organic compounds with the functional group containing nitrogen.
- Chemical Kinetics.
- Atomic Structure.
- Surface Chemistry.
- Urea and malonic ester.
- Preparation, Properties, and Reactions of Alkanes, Alkenes, Alkynes.
- Basic Concepts in Organic Chemistry and Stereochemistry.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis and purification of organic compounds.
- Reactions of Benzene and heterocyclic compounds.
- Organic compounds with the functional group containing halogens.
- Reactions of a, b unsaturated carbonyl and acids.
- Organic compounds with the functional group containing oxygen.
- Biomolecules – Carbohydrates, Protein, Vitamins, Nucleic Acid, Lipids, Hormones.
- Spectroscopy measurements including IR, UV, NMR (proton and carbon 13).
- Chemistry in everyday life.
- Environmental Chemistry, etc.
TS POLYCET Previous Papers
Practicing the Model Papers of the Telangana POLYCET Exam can make your preparation much more strong. Because though you have prepared really well if you are unable to manage the time you may not attempt all the Questions in the CEEP Exam. So in these types of Entrance Tests, Time Management is very necessary. Hence Practicing TS POLYCET Previous Papers makes you perform well in the Exam which clears your way for admission into your favorite course. So, candidates can practice as many CEEP Old Papers as you can before attending the Telangana Polytechnic Entrance Exam. Applicants can download the TS POLYCET Previous Papers from the below link absolutely at free of cost.
Click here for TS CEEP Admit Card Details: Verify Telangana POLYCET Admit Card Release Date
Candidates can stay tuned with us to get more updates about TS POLYCET Syllabus 2020.